Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Excellent

They style of art reminded me of Cool world. I totally dugg it. damn now i want chocolate cake.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

nwice very nwice

Totally been on board with the toof series since the first one. The only problem i have with it is i tend to lose my socks, because each toof tonn rocks my socks off!! Seriously though great stuff for people who don't like the toofs rocking out they need to check out the earlier ones thats what started this whole dealio. Keep up the good work.

P.S.
Any chance ol toof cruise will be coming back?

MengoMango MengoMango

nice work

hmm something smells like front page up in here.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

ssssssssoooooooo long

well if you have the determination you can do it. I just started doing the bare minimum to get through days for like 5 days in a row i had 150 reactions so i just kept spamming one item and doing the research tapes and notes and it just kept going on and on and on. Great game but toooo dang long

Scuba Scuba

nice

sweet game but it needs a death penalty it was to easy to just die and rez

Earth Vs Aliens Earth Vs Aliens

cool game but glitchy

I got to the end of level 2 on the yellow lvl and i'm trying to kill a shielded green guy and i laid into him with missles and spread shotx5 and his health didn't move.

RoughSeaGames responds:

Hi, thanks for pointing it out again.

I am fixed the bug and its currently waiting for approval. Its a bit hard to rate 1 because of that, but I guess its normal :/.

- Platform - Platform

absolutely wonderful

Really enjoyed the sweet jams.

Or4nges responds: