Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

ssssssssoooooooo long

well if you have the determination you can do it. I just started doing the bare minimum to get through days for like 5 days in a row i had 150 reactions so i just kept spamming one item and doing the research tapes and notes and it just kept going on and on and on. Great game but toooo dang long

Scuba Scuba

nice

sweet game but it needs a death penalty it was to easy to just die and rez

Earth Vs Aliens Earth Vs Aliens

cool game but glitchy

I got to the end of level 2 on the yellow lvl and i'm trying to kill a shielded green guy and i laid into him with missles and spread shotx5 and his health didn't move.

RoughSeaGames responds:

Hi, thanks for pointing it out again.

I am fixed the bug and its currently waiting for approval. Its a bit hard to rate 1 because of that, but I guess its normal :/.

Spectromancer: Gamer Pack Spectromancer: Gamer Pack

really easy

So um rush elemental and faceroll.... gg tho

Canabalt Canabalt

love this game

epic just epic. And those giant robot monstrousotieces are too cool.

Test Subject Blue Test Subject Blue

wow so awesome

I loved when he tapped on the glass that was too cool.

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

OMG I HATE IT

having to click on a little tiny trashcan with a mob surrounding it with 4 cops chasing you . AND AN AD EVERY TIME I HAD TO RESET BECAUSE OF MISSING A PHONE BOOTH COME ON!!!!

Vampire Vision Vampire Vision

well dang

If i woulda known i was going to lose the ability to upgrade i wouldn't have reset it and the test sucks i don't get a reward for it i miss the gold and upgrades and gems

Power Devour! Power Devour!

nice

Really makes you use a different part of your brain than most games.

Manly-Chicken responds:

which part?

Shoot Them All! Shoot Them All!

keep it up

Niether one of these other two guys has even made a game. It's not easy. But if you put a game on here expect it to get reviewed. How are you learning flash? Are you taking classes or just learning on your own?

Zavoo responds:

im learning my self with online forums and some tutorial sites that teach you how to code and design games but like i said i just started