Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Excellent

They style of art reminded me of Cool world. I totally dugg it. damn now i want chocolate cake.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

nwice very nwice

Totally been on board with the toof series since the first one. The only problem i have with it is i tend to lose my socks, because each toof tonn rocks my socks off!! Seriously though great stuff for people who don't like the toofs rocking out they need to check out the earlier ones thats what started this whole dealio. Keep up the good work.

P.S.
Any chance ol toof cruise will be coming back?

MengoMango MengoMango

nice work

hmm something smells like front page up in here.

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

toof drama for the win

You said you were going to do it and i was hoping it was going to be good, but I had no idea how good. That was excellent totally digging the crying scene that was sad. Also what was up with the ice cream fairy comment?

MACception responds:

Lol...Ice cream fairy? :P Yeah, I got that little emo scene down...Happy you guys dug it :)

TooF Girl Problems TooF Girl Problems

Very Nice

Toof drama sounds hilarious. I think it is funnier to hear the curse words beeped out. I have watched southpark without the beeps and its not quite as funny. So keep em clean and keep em coming.

MACception responds:

Thank you, thank you. I'm surprised you read that review that I said I'd do a drama, but, yeah, I might. I think it'd be achievable...we'll see :D Always clean!

Unclassified Specimen Unclassified Specimen

Excellent

Great piece of work i won't be suprised if it makes front page.

BDSM: Hit The Block! BDSM: Hit The Block!

not bad

I thought it was kinda funny dont see many flashes like that. One thing i would try to cut out some of the down time although i realize that was part of the humor it did slow down the action. The sound was excellent

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

BLAST YOU!!!

At first I thought the flash was ok and the song was alright. Well now the flash is ok, and that FRIGGIN SONG is addicting!!

Half the Man Half the Man

Nice flash

Good job on the flash. I love that song, but it's actually by STP. Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

TSAH TSAH

It was cool.

It was definitely nice flash. If you like this redvsblue.coom (com) will rock your face off. If you have never heard of redvsblue.coom (com) then you will probably pee your pants. If you have then I am preachin to the choir.