View Profile robogobodo

20 Movie Reviews

Excellent

They style of art reminded me of Cool world. I totally dugg it. damn now i want chocolate cake.

nice work

hmm something smells like front page up in here.

Very Nice

Toof drama sounds hilarious. I think it is funnier to hear the curse words beeped out. I have watched southpark without the beeps and its not quite as funny. So keep em clean and keep em coming.

MACception responds:

Thank you, thank you. I'm surprised you read that review that I said I'd do a drama, but, yeah, I might. I think it'd be achievable...we'll see :D Always clean!

14 Game Reviews

ssssssssoooooooo long

well if you have the determination you can do it. I just started doing the bare minimum to get through days for like 5 days in a row i had 150 reactions so i just kept spamming one item and doing the research tapes and notes and it just kept going on and on and on. Great game but toooo dang long

nice

sweet game but it needs a death penalty it was to easy to just die and rez

cool game but glitchy

I got to the end of level 2 on the yellow lvl and i'm trying to kill a shielded green guy and i laid into him with missles and spread shotx5 and his health didn't move.

RoughSeaGames responds:

Hi, thanks for pointing it out again.

I am fixed the bug and its currently waiting for approval. Its a bit hard to rate 1 because of that, but I guess its normal :/.

1 Audio Review

absolutely wonderful

Really enjoyed the sweet jams.

Or4nges responds:

Rock on, compadre.

A man can change his stars.

37, Male